Are you ready to run? Learn about nutrition and proper running technique? Then join the Orange Hunt RunFit Kidz Fall Team!
RunFit Kidz is the only running program in the area taught by certified fitness professionals. Our non-competitive program is a wonderful place where kids are encouraged to strive for their own personal goals, be active with friends and build confidence. Our 8-week program includes the following:
- Open to boys and girls in grades 2nd – 6th. (Have an interested 1st grader? Contact us prior to registering firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Games, activities and drills to bring running concepts alive.
- Registration is on a First Come First Serve basis – so register early!
- 8 weeks for 1hr 15min per session.
- First session starts Wednesday, Sept. 26th. After-school 3:35 – 4:50PM.
- 5K Celebration Run is Saturday, Nov. 17th at The Workhouse in Lorton, VA.
- $95 includes training with a nationally certified coach, entry into the chip timed 5K, milestone tokens, commemorative RFK t-shirt, finisher’s medal, and post-5K festivities.
More information about the program, school specific information and to register can be found at www.runfitkidz.com.
Fall registration is closed!
We look forward to running with you this fall!